Saturday, October 25, 2008

Shark Jumpin Jurl

I have been a Heroes loyalist since it's first episode, but I submit that it has jumped the shark this season and here's why:

Saresh injected himself with super powers:

Why this is bad- because anyone being able to have super powers is lame and because he's now a bad guy. Oh, and because they're ripping off The Fly.

Time Travelin Peter Petrelli:

Why this is bad- because it's too confusing (especially since it's been a year since we saw last season), because he's sort of a bad guy, and because I don't like it.

Sylar is now a good guy:

Why this is bad- because as a good guy he's a massive tool and having him paired with Claire's dad is like a goofy cop movie.

In future, Heroes are villains, I think:

Why this is bad- who wants to see characters they like suddenly become assholes? Stupid.

There are fifty other things I think are stupid, but these are the big ones. I love you Heroes, but you're getting dangerously close to being on my "use to watch" list. Get it together.

1 comment:

TJ said...

I am soooo with you on this.